Description of your Chile Elopement Package
Looking for a Chile Elopement Package? If you enjoy hiking and rough wilderness yet love a good spa-day at the same time, this unique Chile Elopement is for you!
Imagine the wilderness of the Andes as backdrop for the unique ceremony of your Hiking Elopement in Chile. Let’s head out together on an overnight hiking adventure, leading you to breathtaking mountain views and through enchanted valleys. Have an intimate sunset wedding ceremony at a natural hot spring or a desert mountain plateau and camp out under an incredible sparkling sky over the Andes mountains.
- Trip length: 2 days
- Meeting point: Start of the trailhead at “Hotel Termas Chillán”
- Number of participants: 2
- Experience: sunset adventure wedding ceremony at remote location, hiking and camping near volcano, bathing in natural hot springs, exploring arid high mountain areas and lush pastures
- Sightseeing: volcanoes, stone desert, rivers, open pastures
- Level: intermediate fitness, mountain hiking experience advantageous
- Climate: dry mountain climate – hot & sunny days (up to 30°C) and cold nights (between -2°C and 12°C)
- Available: Between November and April
- Recommended months: In my opinion, the best months for this Elopement in Chile are December & March.
- Activity level: Moderate-strenuous. Good general fitness required, as the days include between 4.5-6 hours of hiking.
- Conditions that exclude partaking: This experience is not suitable if you have fear of heights or suffer from altitude sickness (altitude can be up to 2,600 m)