Description of your Austrian Mountain Elopement Package
You always dreamed of an Austrian Mountain elopement surrounded by wonderful nature? This is your opportunity to get married in 2334 meters, on the Hafelekar mountain in the Austrian alps with a majestic view all over Innsbruck. Innsbruck is the capital of the Alps – young, modern and urban with an amazing mountain backdrop. Whoever wants to behold Innsbruck from up high can do so without a strenuous hike or summit expedition. Urban life and wild nature, just minutes apart. The Hafelekar makes this unique experience possible. It is not just a viewing point, a hiking paradise or ski resort, but also the most awesome place for your elopement.
- Elopement length: 7 hours
- Meeting point: Innsbruck mountain train station
- Number of participants: between 2 and 10
- Experience: adventure wedding at 2334 meters
- Sightseeing: the most wonderful Austrian alps
- Climate: Summer (May – October) between 10°C and 20°C, winter (November – April) 5°C – minus 2°C