Description of your Santorini Elopement Package
Looking for a Santorini Elopement Package to have your intimate wedding in Greece? Keep reading… we have something special for you!
The unforgettable island of Santorini is one of the most magical places in Europe to get married. It has an abundance of diverse landscapes and backdrops; from whitewashed, blue domed churches on the cliffs, to black sand beaches and caves created by the volcano. There’s plenty of beautiful narrow alleys and villages filled with history to be discovered during your Santorini Elopement. Not to mention the view as you look across the caldera, which is truly out of this world.
Let us discover the island’s best spots for your photos, for your ceremony and just to enjoy your Santorini Elopement day.
- Elopement location: Santorini, Cyclades, Greece
- Elopement length: 5 hours
- Meeting point: Picking up the couple from their hotel
- Participants: Only the couple can come, no other guests allowed
- Experience: Getting ready photos, visit several locations in Santorini, ceremony, sunset photo session
- Sightseeing: Santorini Island
- Climate: Mediterranean climate: Winter with moderate temperatures and changeable, rainy weather. Summers are hot and dry.
- Available: From March to November
- Recommended months: Mid-April until end of October
- Activity level: Moderate – Few hours hike or walk. Can be many steps and heat/sun.
This experience is not suitable for people suffering from vertigo.
About your Santorini Elopement Photographer
my name is Eva!
Originally from Sweden, I travelled to Santorini in 2008 and was captivated by the magic and beauty of the island. That’s why I created this Santorini Elopement Package for you. If you’ve been to Santorini, you will know that it’s a truly spectacular place.
There’s always something new to discover in Santorini and it’s a photographer’s dream location which is why I returned in 2009 later for good. Twelve years on, I’m settled as a Santorini Elopement Photographer with a family here and I’m still doing what I love – photographing people and the beautiful world that surrounds me.
Over the past twelve years photographing couples in Santorini, I have discovered the most picturesque shooting locations and how to work with the gorgeous backdrops for each couple’s unique vision and style.
In private sessions, I take couples to several different shooting locations so they can have a full experience and see all that the island has to offer.
I love working with the island’s natural light and beauty to create a relaxed, romantic feel in my photographs, and create unforgettable images and memories to last a lifetime.
How to prepare for your Santorini Elopement
Arrive to Santorini either by plane or by ferry.
I would recommend staying in a hotel on the Caldera with a nice view that we can also use for getting ready photos during your Santorini Elopement. Imerovigli, Firostefani, Oia, Fira are recommended.