Photoshoot in Madrid – Half-Day Adventure Trip into the Mountains
Description of your Photoshoot in Madrid
Interested in a photoshoot in Madrid?
Escape the busy Madrid city to the beautiful Madrid Sierra for a Half-Day hike Adventure Session! This is a perfect location if you’d love to have an adventurous Madrid photoshoot with seclusion, a spectacular view, and easy access.
We pick you up in Madrid and drive together to the final location. It’s about an hour from the city, and you will find yourself in an amazing natural environment. You will get stunning photos with a view and mountain backdrop, like you see in the photos above! There is a short, 20-minute hike to get to the top, where the views are. We’ll stop halfway to take some photos and then continue to the end for the spectacular mountaintop views. A picnic with champagne is included with this Madrid Photoshoot to enjoy at the top of the mountain after the sun sets while you watch the star come out.
We’ve accounted for all the timing logistics of our Madrid Photoshoot in the Mountains, which includes up to 5 hours of coverage. There will be enough time to get to the location, change into another outfit or wedding attire, and take remarkable pictures!
- Program length: 5 hours
- Meeting point: Canillejas Train Station, Madrid
- Participants: 2 guests can join apart from the couple
- Experience: The main focus of the photoshoot to be about you and what you want to do. We offer up to 2 locations for taking photos, so you get variety in the photos and a unique experience.
- Sightseeing: : Mountaintop views, rock formations, city and lake view in the background.
Climate: Mediterranean climate: Winter with moderate temperatures and changeable, rainy weather. Summers are hot and dry.
- Available: : all year round
- Recommended months: we recommend early spring (March-April) or autumn (Sept-Nov) to avoid heat or cold.
- Activity level: Medium/Light.
About the Hosts of your Photoshoot in Madrid
We are Jake and Genessa, husband and wife Wedding and Elopement experts in Spain!
We’re always working our butts off for our couples, and we truly pour all our hearts into our craft so that you can fully trust us with your Madrid Mountain Adventure Session. We believe photos are the most important thing to invest in, because they’ll last forever.
To make your experience just as magical and soul-stirring as the photos will be! We’ll go on an adventure together, we’ll make sure you feel comfortable from the beginning, and we’ll 100% have fun! Think of your Madrid Mountain Adventure photoshoot as a fun and meaningful date night.
How our sessions work:
We’re pros at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. So you don’t have to worry about that! We don’t focus a lot on posing you but rather, we’ll tell you to do something like “hold hands and start walking”. That way, you feel comfortable because you’re just focusing on the person you love the most. We really just want to capture the real and authentic moments between you two. With that in mind, we also know how to prompt you so that you end up looking amazing in the photos too.
Throughout your Madrid Adventure Session, we’ll make sure to show you a couple photos from our camera to make sure you like the way you look so that you feel confident right from the start.
We’ve had couples do a picnic dinner before sunset, we’ve had some bring their musical instruments, we’ve had some say their vows to each other, some dance, some love to star-gaze, the possibilities are endless. Ultimately, it’s up to you and what you enjoy doing together. We will find a way to incorporate what you love into your photos!!
Itinerary of your Photoshoot in the Mountains near Madrid
Here’s a rough timeline for your Half-day Mountain Adventure Session in Madrid in September (5 hours):
17:30 – Drive in our car to location from pick-up point.
18:30 – Arrive at location.
18:45 – Change and walk to photo area (20 min).
19:00 – Take photos.
20:00 – Continue hiking to the top of the mountain (10 min).
20:30 – Final photos at sunset.
21:00 – Picnic with champagne while watching the stars come out.
21:30 – Hike back and drive back.
22:30 – Arrive back at pickup point.
What is included in your Madrid Photoshoot Package
- 1 photographer (you can add a second photographer and get us both with you).
- Up to 5-hours of coverage (so we have time to hike and/or drive between photoshoot locations).
- Up to 2 photoshoot locations.
- Dinner picnic of Spanish tapas including sustainable cheeses, wine/champagne, meats, etc.
- Pick up and drop off in Madrid. We have a vehicle to drive to and from locations.
- Approx. 200-500 high-res, fully edited .jpeg photos delivered in an online gallery with free download options.
- A selection of 50+ photos in black and white.
- Up to 5 drone shots.
- Printing rights on all delivered photos.
- Full image delivery in 2 weeks.
What is not included in your Madrid Photoshoot Package
- Travel to meeting point
- Travel insurance
What to bring to your Photoshoot in Madrid
- Hiking (or comfortable) shoes.
- Headlamps or flashlights for the walk back in the dark after sunset.
- Wedding or photoshoot attire and hair and makeup done (if desired).
- A change in outfit for the hike, and something warm for after it gets dark.
- Any props wanted in photos (bouquet, vow books, instruments, blankets, accessories, etc)
- Extras: We will find a way to incorporate what you love into your photos!
How to prepare for your Photoshoot in Madrid
The easiest way to get to the meeting point is by train. You can get Renfe (the name of the train lines in Madrid) tickets at any station entrance. Price will be around 3 EUR.
Optional Add-ons to your Photoshoot in Madrid
- Price of extra guest (up to 2 people): $200
- Bridal Hair & Make-up on location $250
- Bridal Flower Bouquet $200
- Highlights Video (1-2 mins) $490
- Second Photographer $350