Your African Safari Wedding - Description
Are you looking for an African Safari Wedding Package? Safari weddings are one of the best ways to tie-the-knot and being part of an African wildlife experience.
South Africa offers you an amazing bang for your buck for your African Safari Wedding, giving you access to spoil yourself at an amazing private lodge with the best staff and food South Africa has to offer.
And don’t forget all the awesome wildlife you get to see on the safari drives!
- Safari Wedding location: Sabi Sands, Mpumalanga, South Africa
- Safari Wedding length: 8 hours
- Meeting point: We will decide together
- Participants: 15 guests can join apart from the couple
- Experience: early morning game drive, breakfast, ceremony on viewpoint, African Safari Wedding photosession in bushwed
- Sightseeing: Wildlife in South Africa
- Climate: Mild. Hot during the day, but cooler in the mornings and evening.
- Available: March, April, May, August, September, October
- Recommended months: Autumn (March to May) and Spring (August to October) time are best in the bush veld.
- Activity level: Light – Suitable for anyone.