Winter Elopement with Skitour and Wellness
Description of your Skiing Elopement Package in Austria
Click into the ski binding, hike with a wonderful view to the top of the mountain – your personal wedding speaker will await us. Slide into your wedding clothes, enjoy the snowy mountain area and get married, just right beside the summit cross. We’ll toast of you both, with or without guests, we’ll celebrate you and have a snack before a great descent on the white snow awaiting us.
From the top of the mountain we can ski to the Hotel Alpenstern in Damüls. It offers a great wellness area, wonderful food and the hosts will get you an unforgettable evening and night in their new hotel. The hotel offers also wedding parties if you want to celebrate with your family and friends.
- Program length: 25h
- Meeting point: Hotel Alpenstern, Damüls
- Number of participants: 2-12
- Experience: Adventure wedding with skitouring to the Portlerhorn, summit in the alps. Ceremony at the top of the mountain, skiing down to your accommodation, overnight in a 4-star wellness hotel
- Climate: winter days from -15 to +10 celsius – depending on the month and weather
- Recommended season: December-April
About the Host of your Winter Elopement with Skitour and Wellness in Austria
I’m Theresa, a young photographer from the Alps.
With my son Luis I live in a wonderful village surrounded by mountains.
2018 I turned my hobby into my job – I photograph mainly weddings in and near Vorarlberg. In my free time I prefer to be outside in the mountains, whether it’s skiing, skitouring, hiking or biking. Everything in nature is charging my batteries. So I decided to combine this with my job – photograph adventure weddings while doing things I love. I think I’m not the only one who loves nature and adventures.
I would be very happy to get to know you and spend a wonderful day with you!
Have a good day & see you soon!
Itinerary of your Skiing Winter Elopement in Austria
At 8.00 am we will meet at the Hotel Alpenstern in Damüls, there we check if you have everything for the skitour. We will tour together to the top of the mountain Portlerhorn. The celebrant will await us there. You will slip into your wedding outfits and after a few personal words you will be wife and man 😉 We’ll celebrate you both with a sip of champagne and enjoy a little lunch (in best case) in sunlight and a wonderful Mountain View.
At about 12.00 am we will start our way back down to the hotel, the filmmaker Michaela and me will go home then and will work on the beautiful photos and videos from this day. You both can relax the whole afternoon in the great infinity pool, watch the sunset and enjoy a 5-course menu. You can celebrate this day as a couple or with friends and family.
What is included in your Winter Elopement Package with Skitour & Wellness
- A team of one professional photographer, one filmmaker, one assistant, one wedding speaker/celebrant
- A photo report of the whole time in the mountains
- all high-res photos edited, received within 8 weeks, on USB
- a professional video of the time in the mountains (about 3 minutes) with background-music
- the wedding ceremony with a celebrant, champagne afterwards
- a climbers lunch with a wonderful mountain view (included is cheese from the region, landjäger – specialty of meat, self made bread, vegetables, fruits etc.)
- 5-course dinner in the hotel
- a night in a 4* Superior Hotel with a great wellness area
What is not included in your Winter Elopement Package in Austria
- Ski touring equipment
- travel to destination and back
- insurance for mountain adventures
What to bring to your Winter Elopement with Skitour & Wellness
- your wedding outfits
- personal things for the wedding – your rings, vows etc.
- snacks and water for the skitour
- sports clothes (enough layers – it’s warm the way up and mostly cold for the ride down)
- skitouring equipment (ski, poles, shovel, probe, lvs device…)
Optional Add-ons to your Winter Elopement Package
- hair & make-up styling (USD 230 per person)
- flower bouquet (USD 170 each)
- skitouring equipment rental (USD 120 per person)
- guest fee (USD 350 each) including one overnight stay in the hotel, lunch & dinner