Tulum Elopement Package | Mexico
Your Tulum Elopement Package in Mexico
Looking for an intimate ceremony in an exotic, tropical place? Check out our Tulum Elopement Package in Mexico!
We co-create your “just us” wedding adventure in Tulum. If you could imagine the BEST day from the time you got up to the time you went to bed, what would you see? What would you do? Choose each other over everything and have a truly “just us” Tulum Elopement in Mexico.
With stunning white sand beaches, crystal blue water, jungle mood, picturesque towns and friendly people, warm weather and more, we can find a scene that brings all your Tulum elopement dreams to life and put together a celebration that reflects who you truly are.
- Elopement location: Tulum Mexico
- Elopement length: 6 hours
- Meeting point: flexible, depending on your Tulum Elopement ceremony location
- Participants: 10 guests can join apart from the couple, children and dogs are welcome
- Experience: Getting ready, first look, ceremony, Tulum Elopement photo session on two locations or more
- Climate: Tropical climate – Mild and hot temperatures all year round, sometimes the sky gives us kisses with some rain, but we still have fun. Generally humid. Intense sunlight sometimes. Dress comfortably for hot and usually humid weather.
- Available: All year round
- Activity level: Light – suitable for anyone.
Meet your Tulum Elopement Photographer
I am your…
TRUSTED ELOPEMENT EXPERT
My name is Noel and as a married guy I believe that special moments are meant to last forever. That’s why I created this Tulum elopement package in Mexico for you.
I believe in bringing a LOT more to the table than my photography skills: A lot of passion, a lot of good vibes, and a whole lot of love. But that’s not what gets me up in the mornings.
While the photography part is so fun (and I am like, REAL GOOD at it), you are what I care about most. You are now familia.
Helping you focus on what matters most when you get married.
Giving you the very best elopement experience possible.
Creating the space for you to make this commitment to each other with your hearts wide open.
That’s what makes this more than a job to me.
So yeah, I’ll give you some seriously incredible photos. But more importantly, I’ll provide caring, judgment-free expert guidance for your Tulum Elopement. I’ll form deep and meaningful relationships with you, and I’ll make you feel safe to have an authentically YOU Tulum elopement day surrounded by nature and white sand.
Your Tulum Elopement Adventure - Itinerary
Your Tulum Elopement Adventure itinerary will be customized to your wants and needs. I will work with you personally to create a Tulum elopement in Mexico tailored to you – locations, vision, customized add-ons, whatever you envision.
Your Tulum elopement adventure will consist of two or more locations. There are many beautiful scenes and options to choose from. Some couples love warm cozy sexy photos right out of their glamping room or inside it, while getting ready or afterwards, on the sand trails or the long wooden roads, on the white sand by the beach, inside the water for water lovers, colorful bikes short rides,… It’s your Tulum elopement adventure, so you choose.
Your Tulum Elopement in Mexico – Sample Itinerary:
2:00 pm – Getting ready photos
4:00 pm – First look
4:30 pm – Vows exchange
5:00 pm – Family/Friend Photos (if applicable)
5:20 pm – Couple Portraits (1st location)
6:00 pm – Transition to 2nd location
6:15 pm – Couple Portraits (2nd Location)
7:00 pm – Romantic or Adventure Dinner
7:50pm – Star gazing if weather allows
8.00pm – End of photographic coverage of your Tulum Elopement in Mexico
Your Tulum Elopement Package includes
- Up to 6 hours photography coverage of your Tulum elopement adventure
- 2 locations or more
- Mayan ceremony
- Timeline assistance
- high-res images
- Sneak peaks within 7 days of Tulum elopement; full gallery (100-250 images) delivery within 3-4 weeks
- A shareable online gallery
- Personal printing rights
- Romantic Dinner for two (local traditional Mexican food)
Your Tulum Elopement Package does not include
- Travel to/from Tulum Elopement location before and after your trip
- Any travel insurance
- Any extra trip to an island, archeological place or park you may want to explore
Tulum Elopement - What to bring?
- Bring water
- Comfortable shoes or sandals to walk on the beach, although we prefer to connect with the earth barefoot
- Towels and/or change of clothes (if you to decide to get wet)
- Light snack for breaks
- Vow books
- Rings/ring box for your Tulum elopement ceremony
- Make-up for touch-ups if you consider this necessary
- Veil optional
Your Tulum Elopement - Infos & Tipps
Physical abilities for activities during your Tulum Elopement can be discussed during your planning. Tulum has a range of beaches, hikes, cenotes, rides etc. that require light to extreme physical ability. Appropriate attire such as footwear will depend on the location, and couples will be given advice on proper attire for the locations they choose.
Tulum is a tourist spot, so please consider traffic and driving time from and to the airport, when planning your Tulum Elopement Adventure.
Tulum Elopement Package - Add-Ons
- Guests (up until 10 persons) can come at no extra charge on the elopement – meals are not included for them
- Videography – 6 hour coverage. Cinematic Tulum elopement film. You won’t stop watching it over and over again for the rest of your life. Delivery times: 5 weeks – 3000 USD
- Second shooter – Second camera will obtain different angles and complement your story from more perspectives that you would never imagine – 350 USD/ hour
- Large Photobook – 12×12 – 20 pages – in a custom-made box with your names engraved – 500 USD