Sailboat Wedding in Barcelona | Spain
Description of your Sailboat Wedding in Barcelona
Ever considered a Sailing Wedding? Do you love urban vibes and would also like to enjoy the peace of the sea? Then this Sailboat Wedding in Barcelona is perfect for you. Discover Barcelona’s trendiest and most popular neighborhoods, the Gothic and Born district, and get into a boho vibe. Then, just a short walk away, passing through the mythical streets of Barcelona, you arrive at the harbor for your sailboat wedding in Barcelona. We will take you on an amazing sunset ride where you will also enjoy a romantic picnic with typical Spanish tapas. You can bring up to 10 guests to be with you on your intimate wedding ceremony on a sailingboat. When the moment is right you can say your vows to each other right on the Sea in the sunset.
- Program length: 4 hours
- Meeting point: Barrio Gótico, Barcelona
- Maximum number of guests: 10
- Sightseeing: urban, artistic, coastal views
- Climate: Barcelona enjoys a Mediterranean climate and sunshine almost all year round. Temperatures are always nice and mild. Barcelona’s summers are hot and dry, reaching a peak around July and August. The coldest months are January and February (between 5 °C and 10 °C during the day).
- Available: All year
- Activity level: light
About the Host Sailboat Wedding in Barcelona
I’m a wedding photographer since 2017. Currently, I live in Barcelona.
I consider myself an outgoing person, very curious and open to learn new realities. I love getting into different cultures and customs, discovering new places… It’s part of my path as a photographer, and, above all, as a person. And this, precisely, is what I try to reflect in my wedding photography: spontaneity, freshness, attitude, good humor, and much, much desire and energy.
Itinerary of your Sailboat Wedding in Barcelona
At your Sailboat wedding in Barcelona, we will first discover the Gótico district together. Many iconic streets of Barcelona can be found there and we’ll be taking spectacular pictures during the whole experience.
As the Gótico quarter is close to the port of Barcelona, the second part of your will take place on a sailboat. We will sail along the coast during the sunset for 2 hours and create the perfect moment for you to read your handwritten vows to each other.
After your wedding ceremony, you can enjoy a romantic picnic together while I capture the intimate and special moments between you.
If you would like to enjoy a longer sailboat ride to relax more, you can book 2 hours more without the photographer as an add-on.
What is included in your Sailboat Wedding Package
- Displacement of the photographer. Organization of program as described
- 4h of photographic coverage
- 150/200 high quality retouched images
- Online download gallery
- Delivery of your pictures maximum in 3 weeks
- Sailboat ride
- Picnic includes: drinks (cava, wine, beer, and an assortment of cured/cold meat (which is typical from Spain).
What is not included in your Sailboat Wedding package
- Travel insurance
- Flights to and from Barcelona
What to bring to your Sailboat Wedding in Barcelona
- Wedding outfits
- In this experience, we are going to take a very relaxed walk through the center of the city and then, we will get on the sailboat. That is why you don’t necessarily need comfortable shoes. Neither does it require a great physical effort. It is a relaxed experience to visit the most emblematic corners of Barcelona and discover the coast aboard a magnificent sailboat
- Your handwritten vows which you can read to each other on the romantic boat ride.
How to prepare for your Sailboat Wedding in Barcelona
The nearest airport is Barcelona.
I would recommend booking a hotel near the Gothic Quarter for more comfort. In addition, the hotel can surely provide you with the taxi service to reach the meeting point easily. Nevertheless, we can also organize transport for you if need be.
Optional Add-ons to your Sailboat Wedding package
- Additional guests until 10 people can come at 50 USD extra charge/person
- Bouquet of preserved flowers: 580 USD
- Hair and Make-up: 460 USD
- Artistic slideshow video: 400 USD
- 2 hour extension for sailboat ride (without photographer) to have more time to relax 470 USD
- Cake – you can chose flavour and colour: 110 USD