Adventure Photoshoot near Charlotte, North Carolina
Description of this Adventure Photoshoot near Charlotte, North Carolina
Looking for a photoshoot in North Carolina? Check out this relaxed Adventure Photoshoot near Charlotte.
Not all Adventure Sessions require a ten-mile hike! The Linville Gorge in Western North Carolina is an epic location with easy access, and the best part… few people visit this National Wilderness Area! Amazing views, and few distractions. Totally worth the trip!
- Program length: 4 hours
- Participants: 2 guests can join apart from the couple
- Experience: Hiking and exploring the gorge, photo shoot
- Sightseeing: National Wilderness Area, Wilderness Gorge
- Climate: Alpine or mountain climate: Usually four seasons, with cold winters and mild summer. Even in warmer months, it can get cool at higher elevations, so bringing along extra layers is always recommended.
- Available: March to November
- Recommended months: October-November to view the leaves changing colors.
- Activity level: Light – Suitable for anyone.
May not be a good experience for those who are scared of heights.
About the Host of your Photoshoot near Charlotte, North Carolina
I’m Hunter, an award-winning Adventure Wedding Photographer based in East TN. I guess you could say that I have an itch for a good adventure! I grew up hiking, climbing, fishing, and all-around exploring throughout the Southern Appalachians as a boy. After college, I married my sweetheart, and we moved to Haiti, where we lived for seven years doing humanitarian work. It was there that I learned the power of photography to tell people’s stories.
In 2017 when we moved back to the states, I dreamed of the best way that I could incorporate my love for the outdoors, my passion for photography, and capturing stories worth sharing. So, I became an Adventure Wedding Photographer. What other job do you get to be in the mountains and photograph a couple during the most exciting moments of their lives?
Since then, I have joined dozens of amazing couples right in the middle of their wedding journey. Being a guide to them through the mountains and the wedding planning process. I look forward to being there for you and documenting your story in our beautiful mountains!
Itinerary of your Photoshoot near Charlotte, North Carolina
2:30 PM – Meeting at designated meeting point, and we drive together from here.
3:30 PM – Arrive at shooting location parking.
3:45 PM – Hike along the rim of the gorge to our shooting locations.
4-6 PM – Explore the gorge and shoot in multiple locations.
6:30 PM – Leave shooting location and head home/lodging.
The times listed in this itinerary are designed for shooting in the month of October. Times will change based on the shooting requirements and time of year.
What is included in this Photoshoot near Charlotte, North Carolina
- Guidance before the trip via Zoom to make all travel arrangements and plans.
- Meeting up the day of the outing (based on the needs discussed when planning).
- Guidance through the wilderness area to designated shooting areas.
- Shooting for at least 2 hours with the delivery of 250+ photos.
- Photos will be delivered within 1 week of the photoshoot via an online gallery.
What is not included in this Photoshoot near Charlotte, North Carolina
- Travel insurance
- Pick up
What to bring to your Photoshoot near Charlotte, North Carolina
- Pack your own snacks and drinks.
- You need to bring good shoes for hiking, extra water, snacks, and layers to beat the cold at this elevation. Beyond that, we can discuss what is needed for your shooting needs.
How to prepare for your Photoshoot
You need to arrive with your own car.
Optional Add-ons to this Photoshoot near Charlotte, North Carolina
- Two extra guests can come at no additional charge.
- Unique Shooting Location Scouting Service, $450
- Additional Photography, $350 per hour
- Large Photo Book (12×12 inches and at least 24 pages) $650
- Small Photobook (8X8 inches and at least 18 pages) $425
- One extra night for the couple (camping and meals included) $450
- One extra night for a guest (camping and meals included) $150