Your Oahu Elopement in Hawaii
Looking for an intimate wedding in Hawaii? Check out our Oahu Elopement Package! Picture you and your loved one together, where the only thing more beautiful than the scenery is what’s happening between the two of you. With numerous stunning backdrops of beaches, mountains, and more, we can find a scene that brings all your Hawaii elopement dreams to life and put together a celebration that hits you in all the feels.
- Elopement location: Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, United States
- Elopement length: 4 hours
- Meeting point: flexible, depending on your Oahu Elopement ceremony location
- Participants: 10 guests can join apart from the couple
- Experience: Getting ready, first look, ceremony, Photo session on two locations
- Sightseeing: Beach & Ocean views
- Climate: Tropical climate – Mild and hot temperatures all year round with little oscillation. Generally humid, abundant rain. Sometimes with dry and wet (monsoon) season. Intense sunlight. Dress comfortably for hot and usually humid weather. Winter is the rainy season in Hawaii!
- Available: All year round
- Activity level: Light – Suitable for anyone
Meet your Oahu Elopement Photographer
I’m Kristen, your Oahu elopement and wedding photographer. I’m just a laid-back local girl from Hawaii who loves capturing couples in love on my home island. I love connecting with the people who will be in front of my camera and making their Oahu Elopement with me as easy and joyful as possible. Taking pictures lights me up because it not only brings me to joy to capture such beauty in people, but because it brings others joy to see it.
My work on your Oahu Elopement in Hawaii is all about you and making the experience about your vision. I love working close to you to make sure this process is easy and breezy. Let get down to the nitty-gritty of who you are as a couple and what that will look like for your Oahu Elopement day!
Your Oahu Elopement in Hawaii - Itinerary
Your Oahu Elopement itinerary will be customized to your wants and needs. I will work with you personally to create an experience tailored to you – locations, vision, customized add-ons, whatever you envision.
Typically, your Oahu Elopement in Hawaii will consist of two locations. There are numerous gorgeous scenes, and most couples prefer a combination of gorgeous ocean views and beautiful mountain views for their Hawaii Elopement.
Basic Oahu Elopement Itinerary:
3:00 pm – Getting ready photos
4:00 pm – Meet at Location
4:10 pm – First Look
4:30 pm – Elopement Ceremony Starts
5:00 pm – Family/Friend Photos (if applicable)
5:20 pm – Couple Portraits (1st location)
6:00 pm – Transition to 2nd location
6:15 pm – Couple Portraits (2nd Location)
Your Oahu Elopement Package - what is included?
- Up to 4 hours of photographic coverage during your Oahu Elopement in Hawaii
- Video Meet-and-Greet
- Unlimited check-ins
- 2 locations with location assistance and scouting
- Timeline assistance
- 40+ high-res images per hour of coverage
- Sneak peaks within 3-5 days of your Oahu elopement; gallery delivery within 3-4 weeks
- A shareable online gallery
- Personal printing rights
- List of preferred vendors for your Oahu Elopement in Hawaii
Your Oahu Elopement Package - What is not included?
- Travel to/from Oahu Elopement location before and after your trip
- Any travel insurance
What to bring to your Oahu Elopement
- Bring water
- Towels and/or change of clothes (if you to decide to get wet)
- Light snack for breaks
- Vow books
- Rings/ringbox for your Oahu Elopement ceremony
- Make-up for touch-ups
How to prepare for your Oahu Elopement
Physical ability will depend on the Oahu Elopement location of choice and can be discussed during planning and consultation. Oahu has a range of beaches, hikes, etc. that require light to extreme physical ability. Appropriate attire such as footwear will depend on the location, and couples will be given advice on proper attire.
Oahu is a huge tourist spot, so please consider traffic and driving time when planning your Oahu Elopement.
Optional Add-ons to your Oahu Elopement Package
- Guests (up until 10 persons) can come at no extra charge to your Oahu Elopement
- Additional Photography, Second photographer to assist with getting ready and ceremony photos along with assistance to the lead photographer at your Oahu Elopement – USD 75/hour