Description of your Mallorca Proposal Package
Take your loved one on an afternoon hike to one of Mallorcas gorgeous northern coves with crystal clear turquoise waters. Take a relaxing stroll at the beach, exploring beautiful rock formations, eventually accompanied by some wild goats. Cool off in the welcoming Balearic sea, enjoying moments full of fun, laughter and intimacy with your partner. After your hike, taking a swim/rest, some photos & hiking back we will take a windy road with breathtaking views towards Cap Formentor. I will show you my favorite secret spot at a cliff edge of Cap Formentor where you can surprise your lover with a romantic wedding proposal at sunset. Ride the waves of your emotions while taking some engagement photos against the majestic backdrop of the Tramutana mountains & the sea. End the day snuggling underneath a blanket while watching the stars and sharing a gourmet picnic dinner with locally produced vegetarian delicacies.
- Trip length: 6 hours
- Meeting point: Puerto Pollenca
- Number of participants: 2 – 10 people
- Experience: afternoon hike to one of Mallorcas pristine coves in the north, photo session at the beach/in the water, scenic drive to Cap Formentor, sunset proposal at a magical cliff edge, picnic dinner while watching the stars.
- Sightseeing: Tramutana mountains, different rock formations & wild vegetation, pristine rocky cove, majestic views of Cap Formentor with Lighthouse in the background, Mallorca wildlife, night skies
- Level: Moderate with at 2-6 km of hiking, some on uneven surfaces, depending on selected cove.
- Climate: Mediterranean – dry, hot & sunny days with little shade (up to 38°C in the summer) and warm nights ( around 20°C in the summer)