Mallorca Elopement Package – Spain
Your Mallorca Elopement in Spain
Is a Mallorca Elopement in Spain calling you?
Mallorca with its charming blend of culture and natural gems is just a magical place to tie the knot! Unique and picturesque places are inviting you to celebrate your day to the fullest. Go on an adventure together, sharing intimate moments while exploring the breathtaking sceneries sprinkled all over the island. This Mallorca Elopement Package gives you complete flexibility to accommodate your vision and celebrate your wedding day to the fullest.
- Mallorca Elopement length: 6h (can be extended to 12 h & 20 h with Add-ons)
- Meeting point: Your hotel/flexible start point depending on your itinerary
- Number of participants: 2-4
- Experience: Getting ready & first look, exploring picturesque places, hiking/road trip through the Tramutana mountains or other scenic spot, sunset or sunrise vow exchange & dance with sparklers, optional picnic & swimming
- Sightseeing: Ocean views, Historical Places, Mountain views, Cliffs, Art & Culture
- Climate: Mediterranean – dry, hot & sunny days with little shade (up to 38°C in the summer) and warm nights ( around 20°C in the summer)
- Available: May-November
- Recommended months: May until mid-June, Mid-September until Mid-November – fewer tourists & cooler days as in high season
- Activity level: light-moderate, depending on location
Meet your Mallorca Elopement Photographer
Hi, I am Christina!
I am a passionate elopement photographer in Mallorca, madly in love with stories of connection and Mallorca’s alternative sides.
When I came to Mallorca the first time about 10 years ago, I was surprised by how different the island was from what I had expected. As a free-spirited backpacker and nature-lover, I braced myself for an overcrowded place overrun by mass tourism and was hit by the charm of Mallorca instead. The turquoise waters, the diversity of the scenery with some absolute stunning unique landmarks, the picturesque little villages and the relaxed way and warmth of the Marroquín people just cast their spell over me. Now I am spending the European summer months between May and November in Mallorca, sharing my passion for photography and the unique gems of the island with people madly in love with each other and the place they are at.
I’m so excited to get to know you and can’t wait to start planning your Mallorca elopement wedding with you!
Mallorca Elopement Package - Itinerary
Underneath, I provide two sample itineraries for your Mallorca Elopement that can be adapted to your requirements & wishes.
Itinerary for a 6h Mallorca Elopement package in May – vows at sunset (sunset around 9 pm)
15:00 – Getting Ready in your hotel room
17:00 – First Look & exploring first location
19:00 – Exploring second location, sunset vows & first dance
21:00 – Last Photos/Finish
Some very special locations might require an early start at sunrise/morning to get the best results. In this case, the vows could be in the morning and your experience could end with a swim if desired. I will give you all the information during our personal consult to take the best decision and have an amazing wedding day.
Itinerary for a 12 h Mallorca Elopement package in May – sunrise (6 h Coverage Add-on )
5 am – Getting Ready and drive to sunrise location
7:00 am – Sunrise Session with Vows & Picnic Breakfast
11:00 am – Second Location with swimming opportunity
2:30 pm – Third Location/picnic or restaurant lunch
5 pm – Last photos/Finish
With the 2 days/20 h Mallorca Elopement package (14 h coverage Add-on) you get a 2-day experience with photographic coverage of up to 14 h on the main day. The remaining time can be spent on an Adventure Session, Intimate Couple Session or an After Wedding Session +-2 days from your elopement wedding day.
Your Mallorca Elopement Package - What is included?
- Personal consult & location proposals for your Mallorca Elopement
- Custom timeline fitting your wishes, needs & priorities
- Symbolic wedding ceremony with private vow exchange
- Complete photographic documentation of your Mallorca Elopement with short photo shoots at each location
- High resolution digital files with printing rights, min. 200 pictures delivered 5-6 weeks after wedding day, teaser with 10 photos within 1 week
- Unlimited planning advice & local recommendations
Your Mallorca Elopement Package - What is not included?
- Meals (i.e. restaurant lunch), picnic can be booked as add-on
- travel insurance
- flights to Mallorca and your travel to pick-up point/from drop-off point
- driving service during your Mallorca Elopement
What to bring to your Mallorca Elopement in Spain
- Wedding attire
- Handwritten vows
- Heirlooms & sentimental items
- Hat & sunscreen
- Comfortable shoes for hiking passages
- Swimsuit & towel if you want to go for a swim
Your Mallorca Elopement in Spain - How to prepare?
Arrival through Palma International Airport (PMI). If you don’t get a rental car for your Mallorca Elopement – most hotels offer a pick-up and drop-off service for your convenience. Being mobile is highly recommendable though if you want to explore independently and visit more secluded parts of the island.
I would recommend not to book accommodation before you decided on your exact Mallorca elopement locations & itinerary. Especially for sunrise elopements in Mallorca, you want to spend the night close by your chosen morning starting point.
Add-ons to your Mallorca Elopement Package
- +14 h of coverage Add-on (USD 4150) – add 14 hours to your base package and have a 2-day Mallorca elopement (up to 20 hours of photographic coverage in total)
- +6 h of coverage Add-on (USD 1850) – add 6 hours to your base package and have a full-day Mallorca elopement (up to 12 hours of photographic coverage)
- Handcrafted Photobook 20×20 cm (USD 870)
- Handcrafted Photobook 30×30 cm (USD 1050)
- Simple Breakfast Picnic (USD 70)
- Bridal Bouquet (natural or preserved flowers; USD 350)
- Fusion Video Trailer of your Mallorca Elopement (about 60 sec; USD 1150)
- Hair & Make-Up (USD 350)
- Pick-Up Service (USD 300)
- Priority Delivery (get your images within 10 business days; USD 800)
- Simple Afternoon/Evening Picnic (USD 230)
- Styled Afternoon/Evening Picnic (USD 800)
- Underwater Pictures (USD 230)