Mallorca After-Wedding Photoshoot at Sunrise
Description of your Mallorca After-Wedding Photoshoot
Looking for a Mallorca After-Wedding Photoshoot? Celebrate your love or your anniversary in this breathtaking backdrop on the island of Mallorca with an after wedding or adventure photo session. We arrive at sunrise to avoid crowds and have magical light shining on us for the session, and you can really feel a bit like on top of the world, just the two of you.
Stunning cliffs, the amazing blue sea and a lighthouse provide beautiful scenery for the photos. You can create a heart shape from pebbles in a secret love grove where this has been a tradition for a while.
Mallorca is an island in the Mediterranean sea, with mountains, cliffs, charming towns and endless hidden beaches and bays. When you are on holiday here, for sure you will feel like you would like to have memories captured here… book this adventure photo session to immortalize your time in Mallorca.
- Program length: 2 hours
- Meeting point: Parking in Capdepera or pick up in your Hotel
- Number of participants: only couple can take part
- Sights: Lighthouse, Castle, Cliffs and beaches of Mallorca
- Experience: Sunrise photoshoot at Eastern point of the Island of Mallorca
- Climate: Mediterranean climate
- Available: all year round
- Recommended months: April, May, June, September, and October could be best to avoid crowds and heat. July and August are for heat lovers. From November to April, it can be a bit chilly, but for sure you have all the landscapes for yourself!
- Activity level: Light – Suitable for anyone.
About the Host of your Mallorca After-Wedding Photoshoot
Hi, I am Zsuzsa, you can call me Susana.
I am from Hungary, and now I divide my life between Mallorca and my home country.
I am a photographer and visual artist for 10 years by now.
I love taking photos of love and life. Of couples in love, families, children or just one person enjoying the beach, and their glorious body. I love being part of a wedding and creating memories for a lifetime. I love the joy of co-creation of photos. My photos would be nothing without the subjects, without their emotions, and without the beautiful backdrops. Photography is a celebration of life, that is why it is my big passion.
I speak English, German, Hungarian, Spanish, Italian and French.
When I do not take photos, I like to move my body, dance, do arts and enjoy life. A big fan of Yoga and Pranayama and all kinds of sports and movements. I am also a fire dancer and juggler. Movement and dancing complements my photography activity just perfectly.
Itinerary of your Mallorca After-Wedding Photoshoot
The itinerary timeline is calculated for a Mallorca After-Wedding Photoshoot in May. It will be adjusted to the actual sunrise time at your photoshoot date.
6:15 am – meeting in Capdepera parking
6:40 am – arriving to Lighthouse and sunrise point
7:00 am – photoshoots and short hikes in amazing scenery
8:30 am – going back
What is included in your Mallorca Photoshoot Package
- 50-100 high-res, fully edited .jpeg photos in web and high resolution
- Printing rights on all delivered photos.
- Full image delivery within 3 weeks
- Tips for accommodation and Mallorca in general
What is not included in your Mallorca Photoshoot Package
- Travel to Mallorca
- Travel insurance
What to bring to your Mallorca After-Wedding Photoshoot
- Shoes for hiking!
- Change set of clothes, it is fun to make photos in different outfits
- Sunscreen and maybe a hat, as the sun can be very strong in Mallorca and there is little shade
- Water and snacks, there are no shop & facilities in the area
How to prepare for your Mallorca After-Wedding Photoshoot
Mallorca’s international airport is in Palma de Mallorca.
Anything can be reached within a one-hour drive within Mallorca more or less, so you can choose your accommodation anywhere on the island.
As we get up early, it is best if you are well rested for the photoshoot.
Pack well, water and snacks and everything you might need, as there are no shops in the area.
Optional Add-ons to your Mallorca After-Wedding Photoshoot
Pick up service inside Mallorca: $250