Lisbon Elopement | Portugal
Your Lisbon Elopement in Portugal
Want to elope to Portugal and enjoy the cultural vibes, the landscapes, the amazing architecture ant the ocean at the same time? A Lisbon Elopement in Portugal might be a great choice. Let us take care of everything.
Lisbon is one of the best cities to elope right now, as it is among the top ten leisure destination in Europe. During your Lisbon Elopement in Portugal, we will start in the city, and then you will be taken to magical places in the area. Sintra has inspired many writers and is a fairy world on its own – you will get to say your vows here. After the ceremony, for sunset shots, you will be taken to one of my favorite beach spots, where you can feel at the Western tip of Europe, in front of the Atlantic Ocean.
Ready to elope to Lisbon, Portugal?
- Elopement location: Lisbon, Sintra and Praia da Ursa in Portugal
- Elopement length: 6 hours
- Meeting point: At your hotel in the Lisbon area
- Participants: 14 guests can join apart from the couple
- Children and dogs are welcome
- Experience: Getting ready, car ride to Sintra, Ceremony, Photoshoots in different location, Sunset photoshoot on Ocean Beach
- Sightseeing: Lisbon, Sintra and Montserrate Palace, Praia da Ursa
- Climate: Lisbon has a Subtropical-Mediterranean climate, which means that in winter temperatures are mild and in summer it’s quite warm. The wind from the Atlantic Ocean brings quite a lot of rain but keeps the temperatures moderate.
- Available: June, July, August, September, October
- Activity level: Light – Suitable for anyone. People suffering from vertigo should not partake.
Meet your Lisbon Elopement Photographer in Portugal
my name is Alex. I am a wedding and elopement photographer in Lisbon, Portugal.
I am half French and Swiss.
I speak English, French and Portuguese.
In 2010, I shot my first weddings for a client for whom I was shooting music and concerts and there, the revelation! I loved all these moments and emotions, laughter, tears, … I love capturing special moments, and I strive to bring out the personality of the bride and the groom to keep intact the memory of moments and emotions. I like to keep the pictures of your Lisbon elopement in Portugal as natural as possible.
My approach to photography is relaxed, focused and very professional. For me, each couple and their story is truly different, and I am committed to guiding them through their Lisbon elopement day to make it extra special. I love spontaneity, movement, moments of life and add a touch of fashion to capture the essence and emotion. This is my vision of the modern wedding photographer.
Dedication to my bride and groom’s wishes, attention to details and guests, and above all tenderness are constants in my work…
Your Lisbon Elopement in Portugal - Itinerary
Sample itinerary for your elopement in Portugal (will be adapted to your needs):
3:00 PM Start of Lisbon Elopement in Portugal. Meet couple in Lisbon for first look if they want – first location inside Lisbon
3:30 PM Drive to Sintra – Bride/groom portraits before your Lisbon elopement ceremony
5:00PM Ceremony begins – vow exchange
5:30PM Ceremony ends
6:00PM Champagne time
6:30PM Going to beach location – take bride/groom portraits of your elopement in Portugal for a couple of hours until sunset
8:30PM Photo coverage of your Lisbon elopement in Portugal ends
Your Lisbon Elopement in Portugal includes
- Bridal Hair & Make-up
- Transport during your Lisbon elopement in Portugal (up to 6 people in total, the couple included)
- Pre-wedding consultations via phone or video chat
- Custom timeline fitting your wishes, needs & priorities
- Complete photographic documentation of your elopement in Portugal
- High resolution digital files with printing rights, min. 200 pictures delivered 3 weeks after wedding day, teaser with 10 photos within 1 week
- Unlimited planning advice for your Lisbon elopement & local recommendations
Your Lisbon Elopement in Portugal does not include
- Flights to Lisbon and your travel
- Meals/drinks during your Lisbon elopement in Portugal
- Travel insurance
Lisbon Elopement in Portugal - Packlist
- Wedding outfits for your elopement in Portugal
- Heirlooms & sentimental items
- Handwritten vows
- Comfortable shoes to change
Your Lisbon Elopement in Portugal - General Tipps & Infos
Arrival through Humberto Delgado international airport (LIS). Most hotels offer a pick-up and drop-off service for your convenience. Otherwise, there are transport services or taxis from the airport to the city center that is 10 minutes away from the airport.
Your Lisbon Elopement in Portugal - Addons
Guests (up to 4 persons) can come for free in the same car with us, further guest have to rent their own car. Maximum 14 guests in total, they can come free of charge
- Guest Hair & Make-up on location, 160 USD
- Bridal Flower Bouquet 200 USD
- Small Flower Bouquet 140 USD
- Celebrant, 650 USD
- Boutonniere, 80 USD
- Videography – feature Video (about 3/4 minutes long), video coverage of your whole Lisbon elopement in Portugal 1500 USD
- Large Photobook, 20cmx20cm 24 pages, velvet or linen, 500 USD