Description of your Foothills Parkway Elopement Wedding in the Smoky Mountains
Dreaming of getting married in the Smoky Mountains? Check out our Foothills Parkway Elopement Wedding Package! The Foothills Parkway, known as the “missing link” of the Smoky Mountains, features breathtaking views, multiple overlooks and endless areas for photos with killer scenery, all year round!
- Elopement location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States
- Elopement length: 4 hours
- Meeting point: Depending on where you’re located, we can start and one end of the Parkway or meet at a cabin
- Guests: Any number of guests can join apart from the couple
- Experience: Getting ready photos, ceremony, sunset photo shoot
- Sightseeing: Foothills Parkway, Smoky Mountains
- Climate: Alpine or mountain climate: Usually four seasons, with cold winters and mild summers.
- Available: All year round.
- Recommended months for your Foothills Parkway Elopement Wedding : May, June, July, August, September, October
- Activity level: Light – Suitable for anyone.