Sunrise Elopement in Mallorca, Santanyi
Description of your Sunrise elopement in Mallorca, Santanyi
Looking for an Elopement in Mallorca, Santanyi? Imagine arriving to a natural park of 700 hectares just for sunrise, on the Eastern part of the Mediterranean island of Mallorca… we walk around in the fresh morning and enjoy the forests, local birds and the amazing beaches in this area.
The Mondragó Natural Park is, without a doubt, one of the great natural treasures of the island of Mallorca. The chance to enjoy its varied landscape, the diversity of its flora and fauna, its heavenly beaches with turquoise waters and white sand or, why not, everything as a whole, makes it perfect to celebrate your Mallorca elopement day in Santanyi.
You hold your lover’s hand and enjoy the silence and beauty of the place, and every corner provides a beautiful photo background. At your favorite spot, you say your vows to your partner, and we enjoy champagne. You have plenty of time to wander on the different hiking routes, enjoy the different sceneries, have photo sessions, take a swim if you wish, lie around on the beach, and we finish your elopement in Mallorca, Santanyi with a nice beach picnic.
Mallorca is a little paradise in the middle of the Mediterrenean Sea and can be absolutely perfect for your island elopement in Europe and you can even extend it for your honeymoon. It has mountains, flatlands, endless amazing beaches, cliffs, hidden bays and a very varying scenery. It is part of Spain, so you can expect some Spanish vibes with a huge Catalan influence, but the most amazing thing about Mallorca is how intercultural it is.
- Program location: Cala Mondrago Natural Park, Mallorca, Spain
- Program length: 6 hours
- Meeting point: Parking in Cala Mondrago Natural Park, or I pick you up in Mallorca
- Number of participants: 10 guests can join apart from the couple
- Sightseeing: Cala Mondrago Natural Park, hike routes going into the mountains or bordering the coast, crossing forests or looking for the footprints of the ancient settlers in waterwheels, irrigation ditches and curiosities, white sand beaches
- Experience: Sunrise and early morning walk, symbolic ceremony at beachside, romantic hike, beach relaxing
- Climate: Mediterranean climate
- Available: all year round
- Recommended months: April, May, June, September, and October could be best to avoid crowds and heat. July and August are for heat lovers. From November to April, it can be a bit chilly, but for sure you have all the landscapes for yourself!
- Activity level: Light – Suitable for anyone.
About the Host of your Sunrise elopement in Mallorca, Santanyi
Hi, I am Zsuzsa, you can call me Susana.
I am from Hungary, and now I divide my life between Mallorca and my home country. I am a photographer and visual artist for 10 years by now.
I love taking photos of love and life. Of couples in love, families, children or just one person enjoying the beach, and their glorious body. I love being part of your elopement and creating memories for a lifetime. I love the joy of co-creation of photos. My photos would be nothing without the subjects, without their emotions, and without the beautiful backdrops. Photography is a celebration of life, that is why it is my big passion.
I love taking amazing pictures, and show your beauty, and with my documentary background I maintain a big focus on storytelling throughout my work.
I speak English, German, Hungarian, Spanish, Italian and French.
When I do not take photos, I like to move my body, dance, do arts and enjoy life. A big fan of yoga and pranayama and all kinds of sports and movements. I am also a fire dancer and juggler. Movement and dancing complements my photography activity just perfectly.
Itinerary of your Sunrise elopement in Mallorca
The itinerary for your elopement in Mallorca, Santanyi is calculated for May sunrise times. It will always be adjusted to the actual sunrise time at your elopement day.
6:00 am – arriving at Mondrago Parking, start of hike
7:00 am – arrival to symbolic ceremony location at seaside & champagne popping
8:00 am – hiking and discovering the park, several photo locations
10:00 am – beach relaxing & beach picnic
What is included in your Sunrise elopement package in Santanyi
- Full photographic documentation of the experience and dedicated photo sessions.
- 200-300 high-res, fully edited .jpeg photos in web and high resolution
- Sneak peek gallery delivered within one week
- Printing rights on all delivered photos
- Full image delivery in 3 weeks
- Small beach picnic
- Tips for accommodation and Mallorca in general
What is not included in your Sunrise elopement package in Santanyi
- Travel to Mallorca
- Travel insurance
What to bring to your Sunrise elopement in Mallorca, Santanyi
- Everything that you need for the wedding and vows
- Comfy shoes to hike
- Sunscreen and maybe hat if it is summer
- Swimwear, snorkel and towels for beach swim
- Water and snacks
How to prepare for your Sunrise elopement in Mallorca, Santanyi
Mallorca’s international airport is in Palma de Mallorca.
Anything can be reached within a one-hour drive within Mallorca more or less, so you can choose your accommodation anywhere on the island.
Since we start early in the morning, and there are not many facilities open so early in the park, have breakfast before, or bring some coffee and snacks with you.
Add-ons to your Sunrise elopement package in Mallorca, Santanyi
- Guests (up until 10 persons) can come at $100 extra charge
- Bridal natural flower bouquet $200
- Pick up service inside Mallorca $250
- Celebrant $400