Barcelona Elopement Package – Gothic Quarter & Parc de la Ciutadella
Description of your Barcelona Elopement Package
Are you a history-loving couple looking for a romantic destination for your elopement? We got the right spot! Barcelona is a multicultural city, full of architectural treasures, long history, and tasty cuisine that paves the way for an exceptional elopement adventure!
We will take a stroll through Barcelona’s stunning Gothic Quarter. Exploring the maze of side streets and capturing unforgettable moments as we soak up the culture of this part of the city. Slowly, we will make our way to the Parc de la Ciutadella, one of the most verdant places in Barcelona and the perfect backdrop for some breathtaking pics.
Under the shade of the trees and at the top of the staircase overlooking the park and the fountains, we will celebrate your intimate elopement ceremony with a wedding officiant.
- Program length: 4 hours
- Meeting point: Cathedral of Barcelona – Pla de la Seu, s/n, 08002 Barcelona
- Number of participants: between 2 and 10 people
- Experience: Old town and Gothic Quarter walking tour in Barcelona and a customized symbolic elopement ceremony
- Sightseeing: Gothic Quarter, Born neighborhood, and Parc de la Ciutadella
- Climate: Barcelona enjoys a Mediterranean climate and sunshine almost all year round. Temperatures are always nice and mild. Barcelona’s summers are hot and dry, reaching a peak around July and August. The coldest months are January and February (between 5 °C and 10 °C during the day).
You really can travel to Barcelona any time of the year for your elopement!
About the Host of your Barcelona Elopement
My name is Valentina and I am a professional elopement planner! I am originally Italian but my lifestyle and personality are very much shaped by my multicultural upbringing and experiences abroad!
I have lived in many different countries such as India, Russia, France, Senegal, Brazil… but I finally fell in love and settled down in Spain! Barcelona is very easy to fall in love with! I started working as a wedding planner and celebrant more than 5 years ago, and I have a passion for small and intimate ceremonies!
I am excited to learn more about you and be part of your Barcelona elopement. Can’t wait to hear more about your love story!
Itinerary of your Elopement in Barcelona
You can choose to have your Elopement in Barcelona in the morning or in the afternoon.
We meet in front of the Cathedral. We walk through the Gothic Quarter and take pictures in some of the most magical places of Barcelona, while strolling in the narrow streets of the old town. Slowly we head to the Parc de la Ciutadella. There a wedding celebrant joins us to officiate your intimate ceremony.
After popping some champagne, we will continue taking breathtaking pictures in the Ciutadella park. We will finish the photoshoot in the park or surrounding area depending on the time left for the photoshoot after the elopement ceremony.
This is just a sample itinerary that we can adjust according to your needs and preferences.
What is included in your Barcelona Elopement Package
- Barcelona elopement planning, including timeline, team & location
- Customized Barcelona elopement timeline & ceremony
- Wedding celebrant
- A coordinator on-the-day
- Professional photographer, with around 3 hours of photography. A minimum of 200 edited pictures. Candid and posed pictures of the whole elopement experience. The pictures will be delivered within one month after the elopement.
- Guiding around the city
- Fresh flower bouquet of your choice and buttonaire
What is not included in your Elopement Package
- Travel to meeting point
- Travel insurance
- Transportation (the old town and Gothic quarter are mostly pedestrian)
- Food and drinks
What to bring to your Barcelona Elopement
- Wedding outfits
- Change of comfortable shoes/sandals to walk around the historic center of Barcelona
How to prepare for your Elopement in Barcelona
As a top ten leisure destination in Europe, Barcelona is very well-connected to both the rest of Spain and the rest of the world. Once you are in the city, the best way to get around is on foot. Especially in the historical center, which is mostly pedestrian-friendly. Otherwise, the metro and buses are easy to navigate and taxis are not too expensive.
Optional Add-ons to your Barcelona Elopement Package
- Videography – feature Video (about 3/4 minutes long) delivered within one month after the elopement, up to 3 hours video coverage (USD 800)
- MakeUp & Hair (USD 350)
- Second bridal bouquet (USD 230)
- additional photography – add 1 extra hour of photography to your Barcelona elopement package (USD 200)
- Picnic in the park (stylish picnic set up in Barcelona with delicious grazing platters, bottle of Born Rosé or Freixenet Cava & a bottle of water (USD 230)
- Add guests to your picnic (USD 70 per person)