Bali Elopement – Beachside ceremony & Sunset Photoshoot
Description of your Bali Elopement - Beachside Ceremony & Sunset Photoshoot
Looking for a Bali elopement? Celebrate your beachside ceremony and enjoy a sunset photoshoot at the beach afterwards.
We will take you to a locally loved beach with a special black sand, blessed by breathtaking views of sunset that creates a romantic nuance.
Come and enjoy a relaxed elopement in Bali with us. It’s truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Program location: Tabanan, Bali, Indonesia
- Program length: 4 hours
- Meeting point: Client’s accommodation
- Participants: 8 guests can join apart from the couple
- Experience: Sightseeing, Beachside Ceremony, Photoshoot in sunset on beach
- Sightseeing: Nyanyi beach, paddy fields, ocean sunset
- Climate: Tropical climate: Mild and hot temperatures all year round with little oscillation. Generally humid, abundant rain. Sometimes with dry and wet (monsoon) season. Intense sunlight.
- Available: All year round.
- Recommended months: The weather is best from April to September. It’s wet season from October to March.
- Activity level: Light – Suitable for anyone.
About the Host of your Bali Elopement
Hi! I’m Andre, a creative dreamer who fell in love with the idea of creating memories through photography. That’s why I created this Bali Elopement Package for you.
My purpose is to create stories for every kind of people through heartwarming and soulful images. I worship freedom and adventures. Raw, indie and natural are the words best to describe my style.
Knowing that each one of you is unique, I create every art based on your personalities and emotions. My different artworks are all connected through my core photography values, which is all about capturing mood and honest moments of love.
Itinerary of your Bali Elopement
Sample itinerary of your Bali Elopement (can be adjusted to your needs):
14.30 – start getting ready at accommodation
15.30 – going to Nyanyi beach
16.00 – start Bali elopement ceremony
17.00 – sunset photoshoot
What is included in your Bali Elopement Package
- Complete 4 hours photographic documentation of your Bali Elopement from getting ready until finish
- min. 60 edited high-res photos delivered within 6 weeks after your elopement day
- 12 postcard prints included in a wooden box (postal costs are excluded)
- local guidance
What is not included in your Bali Elopement Package
- Entrance fee to the beach (It’s US$50 for bride & groom, photographer team, decoration team & makeup artist)
- Transport from accommodation to Bali elopement ceremony location if it is not in walking distance
- Decoration (corsage, hand bouquet and ceremony arch if needed)
What to bring to your Bali Elopement
- Rings & ringbox
- handwritten vows
- favourite songs playlist
- best outfits for your Bali elopement
- most important thing is to bring your best mood to celebrate the happy moments
How to prepare for your Bali Elopement
To have a relaxed Bali elopement experience, please book an accommodation near Nyanyi Beach.
Best is if you rent a car, so you can move around easily.
Add-ons to your Bali Elopement Package
- Additional guests (up to 8 people) can come at 25 USD extra charge to your Bali Elopement
- Bridal Hair & Make-up 300 USD
- Guest Hair & Make-up 100 USD
- Bridal Flower Bouquet 150 USD
- Boutonniere 30 USD
- Celebrant 100 USD
- Musician 200 USD
- Videography – 4 hours, drone (aerial shoot), 2 videographers, 3-4 minutes clip, 1 minute teaser – 1000 USD
- Small Photobook – 20cm x 20cm, 30 pages – 200 USD