Adventurous Elopement In Yosemite National Park
Description of your Adventurous Elopement In Yosemite National Park
Looking for an Adventurous Elopement? Yosemite National Park is home to multiple breathtaking waterfalls, towering granite monoliths, deep valleys and ancient giant sequoias. It is truly an epic location and the perfect place for an adventurous elopement!
- Program location: Yosemite Valley, California, United Sates
- Program length: 6 hours
- Meeting point: At your hotel or campsite
- Participants: 10 guests can join apart from the couple
- Climate: Alpine or mountain climate: Usually four seasons, with cold winters and mild summers. Yosemite can get very chilly once the sun sets! Bring a sweater to throw on just in case!
- Available: All Year Round
- Recommended months: April to October
- Activity level: Light – Suitable for anyone.
About the Host of your Adventurous Elopement In Yosemite National Park
Hi, I’m Sara!
I love National Parks, The Office, ramen, and my cat. Oh, and I love to create beautiful photographs for couples to look back on and cherish for a lifetime. That’s why I created this Adventurous Elopement in Yosemite National Park for you.
I approach photography with an adventurous, intimate, and organic style. When it comes to editing, I’m inspired by the tones of the earth and the look of film. Wide shots that showcase the dramatic landscape and environment of your wedding or session location are my absolute favorite.
I aim to capture the raw and real moments that happen in between the poses to reflect your unique personalities, relationship, and love for each other. While I want to provide you with beautiful images you will cherish for the rest of your lives, I also want to create a fun and intimate experience that feels like falling in love all over again
Itinerary of your Yosemite Elopement Package
This is just a sample itinerary of your Yosemite Elopement Package and can be adjusted to your needs.
1:00pm – Meet & greet at your hotel or campsite to go over the itinerary and get detail & getting ready photos.
2:00pm – First look
2:30pm – Head to Yosemite Falls to meet your officiant and say your ‘I do’s
3:00pm – Exploring and shooting around the falls & Yosemite Meadows
5:00pm – Head to one of my favorite vista points of the park for a brief hike to see El Capitan, Half Dome and Bridalveil Falls all from the same view!
7:00pm – End the night with a champagne pop and some epic couples photos with the stars
What is included in your Yosemite Elopement Package
- 6 hours of photographic documentation of your adventurous elopement wedding in Yosemite National Park (additional coverage available)
- A full gallery of 300+ images delivered via online gallery within 6 weeks
- Permit fees included and taken care of by me
- Unlimited planning assistance
- A custom tailored experience
- Granola bars and trail mix
- An 18 page elopement guide full of tips and advice
- Recommendations for accommodations, restaurants, and things to do in the area
What is not included in your Yosemite Elopement Package
- Any travel to/from meeting point of your Adventurous Elopement in Yosemite National Park
- Accommodations & meals – Snacks are provided, but meals will be needed to be taken care of on your own! I’m happy to recommend you my favorite eateries around Yosemite!
What to bring to your Adventurous Elopement In Yosemite National Park
- Bring sweaters and layers because it can get chilly at night of your Adventurous Elopement in Yosemite National Park, even in the warmer months
- Lots of water
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Shoes you can comfortably walk in (I recommend worn-in hiking shoes!)
How to prepare for your Adventurous Elopement In Yosemite National Park
- Download your itinerary of your Yosemite Elopement to your phone or print it out beforehand. Yosemite National Park has little to no cell service!
- Have your wedding during the off-season as well as during the week (Monday-Thursday) to avoid the crowds
- Check for closures in the Park
Add-ons to your Adventurous Elopement In Yosemite National Park
- Guests (up until 10 persons) can come at no extra charge to your Adventurous Elopement at Yosemite National Park
- Bridal Flower Bouquet (Dried floral bouquet) 1000 USD
- Small Flower Bouquet (Dried floral bouquet) 75 USD
- Boutonniere (Dried floral boutonniere) 20 USD
- Celebrant, 500 USD
- Videography, 3-5 minute highlight film, 100 USD
- Additional Photography per hour, 500 USD
- Super 8 Video Film – 2-3 minutes of footage | $650