Description of your Glamping Wedding Package
Imagine hiking before sunrise, to a 93m free falling waterfall in a Swedish national park with sunning mountain views over the valley. All you hear is the crashing water as you read, sing or dance your vows to your partner. Let’s hike up to a hidden spot where you pop the champagne and shout out to the mountain valleys – a shout of pure joy! Enjoy a picnic after the ceremony, and set a bonfire. We continue to hike up to 900 m above water to find the oldest pinetree in the world, Old Tjikko. We could choose another hiking hiking trail and you will enjoy a private glamping tent and continue your unique adventure wedding experience with a portrait session under the stars.
- Program length: Full day coverage or a 2 day experience
- Meeting Point: Either we meet up by Fulufjällsgården or we drive together from Mora
- Guests: up to 12 guests
- Climate: summer (more crowded) between 10-25 degrees (typical Swedish summer) winter between 0 to – 18 degrees below zero
About the Host of your Glamping Wedding in Sweden
I’m Evelyn. Photos last for generations.
It is a gift to be able to pause the moments in time that mean the most to my clients.
A couple of random facts about me:
1. We eloped in 2017. The sunrise portrait session we had on Brooklyn Bridge I will never forget.
2. I have flown 2 helicopter rides in my life, 1st time heading back to Nikkaluokta from Kebnekaise base camp. 2nd time between Jozi to Drakenberg mountains in South Africa.
3. If I got to choose any time on your wedding day to shoot portraits it would be during sunrise after dancing the night away.
4. You think you’ve got some really crazy ideas for your wedding day? You had me at hello.
5. You only live once? False, we live every day. We die once….
Optional day-before-meeting: Meeting up at Fulufjällsgården the day before your wedding in the afternoon 7PM. Having a conversation over tea and clarifying all the details! Then off to bed.
5-6:30AM getting ready outfits/indoors you decide.
6:30-7:45AM Hiking towards the waterfall and taking photos along the way.
7:45-10:00AM Portraits by the waterfall and having your personalized ceremony at the spot. Reading family notes, banding hands or what you choose to add to your personalized ceremony experience.
10:00AM we explore the area around the waterfall, and live out all your photo dreams.
1PM we hike to your glamping tent and find your brunch picnic. Either you eat it there, or we find a stunning spot for you to have a picnic with blankets, pillows and beautiful decor.
3PM time to find that hidden gem where you can pop a bottle of champagne, toast and scream out to the mountains and valleys out of pure joy!
5PM hiking up to Old Tjikko to get some scenic photos over the mountain area and the oldest pine tree in the world.
8PM time for dinner. Enjoy your tent or catered food if your preference
10pm time for a stargazing portrait experience.
Time for bed.
Early morning light in the glamping tent.
Let’s start the day with candid photos in your tent at your preferred time.
10am let’s enjoy brunch and say goodbye.
Program ends at 11AM
This is a sample itinerary for this wedding experience taking place in October. Of course, it can be modified after your wishes and needs.