Imagine the wilderness of the Andes as backdrop for the unique ceremony of your Hiking Adventure Wedding in Chile. Let’s head out together on an overnight hiking adventure leading you to breathtaking mountain views and through enchanted valleys. Have an intimate sunset wedding ceremony at a natural hot spring or a desert mountain plateau and camp out under an incredible sparkling sky over the Andes mountains.
- Trip length: 2 days
- Meeting point: Start of the trailhead at “Hotel Termas Chillán”
- Number of participants: between 2 and 10 people
- Experience: sunset adventure wedding ceremony at remote location, hiking and camping near volcano, bathing in natural hot springs, exploring arid high mountain areas and lush pastures
- Sightseeing: volcanoes, stone desert, rivers, open pastures
- Level: intermediate fitness, mountain hiking experience advantageous
- Climate: dry mountain climate – hot & sunny days (up to 30°C) and cold nights (between -2°C and 12°C)