Barcelona Intimate Wedding Package – Labyrinth Park
Description of your Barcelona Intimate Wedding Package
If an elopement to Spain is on your mind, a Barcelona intimate wedding is the perfect romantic experience! With its narrow streets, beaches and delicious cuisine, it’s not going to be difficult to fall in love with this unique city.
To make the most of it and make your Barcelona intimate wedding unforgettable, we have created an experience that combines history, architecture and nature.
We will take a stroll through Barcelona’s stunning Gothic Quarter. Exploring the maze of side streets and capturing unique moments as we soak up the culture of this part of the city. Later, we will jump on a taxi and head off to one of the most romantic parks of the city, the Labyrinth Park.
In this hidden gem, which happens to be the oldest garden in the city, we will celebrate your intimate ceremony with a wedding officiant and take pictures in one of the most incredible places in Barcelona.
- Program length: 4 hours
- Meeting point: Cathedral of Barcelona – Pla de la Seu, s/n, 08002 Barcelona
- Number of participants: 2-6
- Experience: Old town and Gothic Quarter walking tour and a customized symbolic elopement ceremony in the Labyrinth Park in Barcelona
- Sightseeing: Gothic Quarter, Born neighborhood, and Labyrinth Park
- Climate: Barcelona enjoys a Mediterranean climate and sunshine almost all year round. Temperatures are always nice and mild. Barcelona’s summers are hot and dry, reaching a peak around July and August. The coldest months are January and February (between 5 °C and 10 °C during the day).
You really can travel to Barcelona any time of the year for your intimate wedding!
- Available: All year
- Activity level: light
About the Host of your Barcelona Intimate Wedding in Labyrinth Park
My name is Valentina and I am a professional elopement planner! I am originally Italian, but my lifestyle and personality are very much shaped by my multicultural upbringing and experiences abroad.
I have lived in many different countries such as India, Russia, France, Senegal, Brazil… but I finally fell in love and settled down in Spain! Barcelona is very easy to fall in love with! I started working as a wedding planner and celebrant more than 5 years ago, and I have a passion for small and intimate ceremonies!
I am excited to learn more about you and be part of your Barcelona elopement. Can’t wait to hear more about your love story!
Itinerary of your Barcelona Intimate Wedding in Labyrinth Park
You can choose to have your Intimate Wedding in Barcelona in the morning or in the afternoon.
We meet in front of the Cathedral. We walk through the Gothic Quarter and take pictures in some of the most magical places of Barcelona while strolling in the narrow streets of the old town. Later, we jump on a taxi and head to the Labyrinth Park, which is located on the northern edge of the city. There, a wedding celebrant joins us to officiate your intimate wedding ceremony.
After popping some champagne at the end of the ceremony, we will continue taking breathtaking pictures in the Labyrinth Park until the end of the experience.
This is just a sample itinerary that we can adjust according to your needs and preferences.
What is included in your Barcelona Intimate Wedding Package
- Barcelona elopement planning, including timeline, team & location
- Customized Barcelona intimate wedding ceremony
- Wedding celebrant
- A coordinator on-the-day
- Professional photographer, with 4 hours of photography. A minimum of 200 edited pictures. Candid and posed pictures of the whole elopement experience. The pictures will be delivered within one month after the elopement.
- Guiding around the city
- Fresh flower bouquet of your choice and boutonniere
- Entrance tickets to the Labyrinth Park for bride and groom and vendor team
What is not included in your Barcelona Intimate Wedding Package
- Travel to the meeting point
- Travel insurance
- Transportation (the old town and Gothic quarter are mostly pedestrian, but we will need to catch a taxi to reach the park the Labyrinth – around 15-euro taxi ride from the Gothic Quarter)
- Food and drink
What to bring to your Barcelona Intimate Wedding at Labyrinth Park
- Wedding outfits
- Change of comfortable shoes/sandals to walk around the historic center of Barcelona
How to prepare for your Barcelona Intimate Wedding at Labyrinth Park
As a top ten leisure destination in Europe, Barcelona is very well-connected to both the rest of Spain and the rest of the world. Once you are in the city, the best way to get around is on foot. Especially in the historical center, which is mostly pedestrian-friendly. Otherwise, the metro and buses are easy to navigate and taxis are not too expensive.
A coordinator will be with you on your elopement day, and you will be able to enjoy your intimate wedding experience fully, without stressing out about the schedule or coordination of vendors.
- Videography – feature Video (about 3/4 minutes long) delivered within two months after the elopement, up to 3-hour video coverage (USD 800)
- MakeUp & Hair (USD 350)
- Second bridal bouquet (USD 210)
- Additional photography – add 1 extra hour of photography to your Barcelona elopement package (USD 200)