Description of your Big Sur Adventure Session
Let’s go on a hike or explore multiple locations along Highway 1 in Big Sur! This area offers towering redwoods, mountains cascading down into the ocean as far as the eye can see and beautiful beaches. The landscape is vast and there is something for everyone who is visiting Big Sur!
There is nothing greater for me than to see the reactions this land casts upon its first time visitors. Big Sur offers not just incredible scenery, but amazing accommodations as well. Even if you aren’t feeling fancy, there are many camp sites to choose from as well. I would love to also give you recommendations on where to stay & eat while in the area.
- Program length: 2 hours & half-day coverage available
- Meeting point: Garrapata State Park in Big Sur
- Number of participants: 2 people
- Experience: Hiking or easy-going adventure session located in the Big Sur region of California.
- Sightseeing: Redwood forests, beaches, cliffs, mountains, hills
- Climate: Beautiful weather year-round with a short wet season between November-February. Temperatures generally average between 50-70 F for the year. Winter rainstorms do happen and this is usually the only time of year when weather can interfere with plans because mudslides can occur during heavy rainfalls. The best time to plan a visit is in the summer, but any time between March and October will make for pleasant weather. Wildfires–although uncommon–do occur as well.
- Available: All year
- Recommended season: Spring
- Fitness level: There are hikes & stops available for all fitness levels