2 day horse riding Adventure Wedding in Chile
Imagine the wilderness of the Chilean Andes as backdrop for your unique Adventure Wedding ceremony. Let us take you on a two day horseback journey leading you to breathtaking mountain views and through enchanted valleys. Your wedding on horseback will provide the best of two worlds – the world of glamorous weddings and wild adventures. Your wedding venue in Chile will be situated right next to a natural hot spring with your glamping site at the side for your stay at the 1000 stars hotel.
- Trip length: 3 days
- Riding days: 2 days
- Riding hours: between 4 and 7 hours per day
- Meeting point: Chillan bus termin or hotel pick-up in Chillan
- Number of participants: between 2 and 6 people
- Experience: sunset adventure wedding ceremony at remote location, horse trekking and glamping near volcano, bathing in natural hot springs, exploring arid high mountain areas and lush pastures
- Sightseeing: volcanoes, stone desert, rivers, open pastures
- Level: intermediate riders with mountain horse trekking experience, there are cantering opportunities for experienced riders
- Horses: Criollo horses
- Saddle: traditional Chilean & Argentinian saddle
- Climate: dry mountain climate – hot & sunny days (up to 30°C) and cold nights (between -2°C and 12°C)
About the Host
In 2015, Christina went out on a quest to explore the Chilean Andes on horseback. While she traveled over two months through the wilderness, she totally fell in love with the rough beauty of the Chilean Andes. One particular night, she took a bath in a natural hot spring near the volcano Chillan. While she looked up into the clear starlit sky, feeling incredibly blessed, a thought entered her mind, “I would love to get married here!” Her own wedding not being in any near sight, she still wanted to provide other adventurous couples with the opportunity to enjoy the magic of the Chilean Andes. That’s why she created a unique Adventure Wedding experience in Chile – combining wilderness glamping with a wedding on horse-back.
Day 1. Arrival
We will pick you up at the Chillan bus station or a hotel of your choice in the afternoon and bring you to your accommodation in a cozy cottage. If you arrive early in the afternoon you can already get to know your four legged companions for the upcoming trip. This is it — brace yourself for a horse riding wedding adventure of a lifetime!
Day 2. Ascent & sunset adventure wedding ceremony
After an early breakfast prepare to get dusty and take on the steep ascent to your horse trekking wedding site over 2,600 meters above sea level. In the early afternoon we will reach your campsite in a beautiful valley nestled right next to the volcano Chillan. There will be: no electricity. No Wi-Fi. No luxury accommodations, but you can wash the dust away in a natural hot spring and enjoy a picnic lunch. After a short siesta it is time to put your wedding attire on and get ready for your sunset adventure wedding ceremony. For your vow exchange you can choose the scenic view over the valley just next to the natural hot spring or ride/trek up to a sandy mountain plateau for a spectacular photo backdrop and an absolute unique experience. After tying the knot a beautiful romantic picnic dinner will be waiting for you. If you like you can spend some quality time with each other at the natural hot spring admiring the star dusted sky before heading to bed at the “1000 star hotel”.
Day 3. Morning excursion and descent
Greet the new day with a sunrise morning horse ride and wedding portrait session. Explore and experience desert mountains, sandy peaks, awesome panoramic views or decide for a lazy morning in bed and another visit to the amazing spa provided by mother nature. After a picnic lunch we will start the descent back to the valley where it is time to say goodbye to your four legged companions. We will bring you back into Chillan to a hotel of your choice or the bus station. You can also decide for an additional night in our cozy cottage to have more time to explore the area the next day.
- Pick-up from your hotel or bus station in Chillan
- horse riding with professional guide as specified in itinerary
- 2 nights of lodging (1x farm cottage, 1x glamping tent)
- private vow exchange with 3 course menu on wedding day
- complete photographic documentation of the whole trip with 2 exclusive photo sessions (wedding ceremony, wedding portraits/intimate couple session) – min. 150 photos
- video feature trailer (2-4 minutes) with the video story of your trip
- all meals during trip (breakfast, picnic lunch and warm dinner)
What is not included
- travel to/from Chillan before and after your trip
- travel insurance covering horse riding activites
What to bring
- Wedding Dress/suit
- firm, closed in shoes
- comfortable long pants, long sleeve shirt
- hat, sunscreen & sunglasses
- head torch
We love our animals! Please make sure that the weight of your personal equipment does not exceed 20 kg per person, otherwise we have to make arrangements for additional pack animals.
- Hair & Make-up Styling on wedding day
- Natural Flower bouquet
- Traditional Chilean BBQ
- individual extension of your trip for various days
this is a test, where does it show